Luxury arrives in Australasia in grand style when Interblock brings its line of electronic table games to AGE 2015. Interblock is celebrating 25 years of market leading innovations and will be on stand #506 at the trade show, displaying the newest in its Diamond Line of products, including the MiniStar.
Interblock Senior Vice President of Asia Pacific Cameron Louis said, “We are excited for AGE 2015, where we will be showing independently on our own stand. We have been carefully building an Asia Pacific team, and we are in an excellent position to provide direct sales and service with a passion that equals our products’ luxury.”
Interblock will exhibit its latest luxury gaming innovations including:
· MiniStar Roulette with 5 Play Stations
· Diamond Roulette Generator with 5 Play Stations
· 4 Diamond play stations with Multigame connection to MiniStar Roulette Wheel, Diamond Roulette Wheel, Live Card – Baccarat, Live Dice – SicBo and Live Roulette Wheel
· 5 Diamond Play Stations featuring Diamond Live Roulette, Live Sic Bo and Live Baccarat
· 3 Diamond Play Stations with Diamond IB-HG 55” Baccarat
· 5 Diamond Play Stations featuring multi-game environment
· 5 standalone Play Stations with dazzling 23” LCD displays
Interblock recently opened an office in Sydney to give diamond-level customer service to customers on the continent and across the Australasia region. Interblock Australasia is located at:
Unit 6, 2 Eden Park Drive
Macquarie Park NSW, 2113
(02) 9878 2388
Interblock has an enviable track record throughout Australasia for providing a luxury gaming experience for every type of player. The company is the category market leader with overwhelming market share and thousands of units of its games installed in Australia, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Macau and Vietnam.