Donaco completes Vietnam Lao Cai stake purchase

    Donaco International Limited said it has completed the purchase of an additional 20 percent stake in the Lao Cai International Hotel Joint Venture Co. The deal was announced in December. The company will now be entitled to 95 percent of the profits from the JVC, with effect from 1 January 2014. The remaining 5% stake is now held by the state-owned Lao Cai Tourism Sole Member Liability Co.